Being a part of the Solidarity Blogger’s family brings me immense happiness and joy. Each author here has something to contribute to the WordPress world. I am short of words to express my gratitude to Mr.Ngobesing Romanus for nominating me for this award.
I loved to be a part of Success Inspire as I get more viewership and more people who read my poems. At the same time got to know about more of the new bloggers from whom I get motivation for my writing. I never thought that I will become a part of it. Thank you for giving me a platform to write and express more thoughts amongst more people.
The writes of some of the bloggers are really very touching. Their work gives me a feeling of inspiration and motivation.
My pioneer nominees for this lovely award are:
PS:- Some of the nominees might not be a part of SIW but they are wonderful bloggers. I do hope they join us one day.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you.
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
Happy blogging to you all!